SAP Solution Architect – Florida or New York (Remote)
We are proud to be partnering with a fortune 100 company that are looking to expand their SAP Landscape.
This position is initially remote working and we can consider permanent or contractor professionals. (preference is permanent)
The ideal candidate will be involved in end-to-end accountability for supporting the highly integrated SAP landscape as part of an ongoing multiyear IT initiative.
The position requires someone that has a strong background working as a Solution Architect in SAP.
Someone who brings both depth and width in a business lead approach and a holistic technology outlook along with demonstrable stakeholder management experience at the C-level with an ability and attitude to influence and advise.
You will have:
10+ years SAP/ERP experience (5+ Full Project Life Cycles required)
Extensive collaboration with a large delivery partner and group of vendors delivering various IT services.
- Lead from front while working closely with the SAP functional and technical teams to ensure the SAP is fit for purpose and is available for its intended use.
- Give special attention to performance issues impacting the user experience and satisfaction
- Able to advise the CIO on emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA and other developments that could benefit the business(es) function.
- Partner and Vendor Management – Effectively collaborate and manage the partner ecosystem
- Must have experience of advising and delivering solutions using agile methodology
- Experience of advanced versions in S4/HANA
- Demonstrable experience of implementing an integrated Work and Asset management solution
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver meaningful presentations to senior Team members/stakeholders.
- Passionate team player/leader, able to motivate and manage culturally diverse teams to success
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of enterprise IT solutions
- SAP ECC 6.0 Stack (Experience with SAP PM module will have the added advantage)
- Stakeholder Management at C-Level (CEO , CIO, Business Directors) – Executive governance, reporting, escalations.
- Vendor, Partner Management – Managing a team of delivery partners and technology vendors with end accountability
- Utility/FMCG/Energy industry experience is desirable
Bachelor or Master’s degree in technology and/or management from a reputed institute
Desired Experience •
- Experience of supporting a large SAP ECC 6.0 implementation serving 5000+ user base with high degree of customisation across all modules ( front office , back office , CRM , SRM , SAP Mobile , MRS)
Have worked on and completed projects from start to go live.
- Ownership and accountability – Proactive in nature
- Must have experience of advising and delivering solutions using agile methodology •
Experience of advanced versions in SAP Digital (SAP HANA)
- Demonstrable experience of implementation within FMCG or Utilities or Retail.